letote

Inquiry Recipient

Wholesale -order- inquiry

Promotion marketing

FAQ

Yes, we can fulfill small orders. Prior to placing your order, please consult with our seller to confirm product availability and stock status for a seamless transaction.

Certainly, you can request our free samples to assess the product quality. Kindly be aware that the buyer is responsible for the express freight costs. We usually ship samples via Express, like DHL. Alternatively, you can arrange for your local express service to pick up samples directly from our office.

Quality control is a critical aspect of our manufacturing process at our factory. We implement rigorous quality control measures to ensure that our products meet the highest standards.
We conduct quality control includes: Raw Material Inspection, Production Process Control, In-Process Inspection, Finished Product Testing, Random Sampling,Quality Assurance Team, Adherence to Standards and Regulations, Continuous Improvement, Customer Feedback.

Yes, we specialize in label and printing services. If you have labels from a factory, we offer stick label services seamlessly. Furthermore, We offer a variety of printing methods, including Screen Printing, Hot Stamping, Label Printing, and Electroplate, providing you with diverse options to meet your specific preferences.

Yes, we welcome OEM and customization. For USCN products, kindly provide the commissioned production certificate. For unique styles, please feel free to share and send us samples.

Stock Products:

we aim to dispatch your goods within 24-48 hours upon receipt of payment.

Custom Color Bottles:

For bottles in customer-specified colors, we guarantee shipment within 5-10 working days.
Your order will be processed promptly to meet your delivery expectations.

1. For small orders, we provide shipping options through reputable carriers such as FedEx, DHL, UPS, TNT, etc.
2. For larger orders, we offer flexible shipping arrangements, including Air, Sea, or Train transport, or your own chinese shipping forwarder. tailored to meet your specific requirements.

1. We accept various payment methods, including T/T, PayPal, Western Union, Bank Transfer, and Trade Assurance.
2. For small-value bills, we require 100% payment.
    For larger transactions, a 30% deposit is required, with the remaining 70% to be settled before shipping.       Your flexibility and convenience in payment options are our priority.

Custom Label Printing and Application:

  We offer tailored label printing and precise application onto bottles according to your specifications.

Custom Box Manufacturing:

  We create custom boxes for each bottle, ensuring a seamless and professional presentation.

Display Box Customization:

  Tailor-made display boxes for 5pcs, 10pcs, or any quantity you desire, meeting your specific display needs.

Paper Tube Production:

  Expertly crafted paper tubes designed to enhance the packaging of your bottles.

Custom Show Shelf Design:

  Custom show shelves tailored to your specifications for a standout retail presentation.

Free Samples with Every Order:

  Receive a complimentary sample bag when you place bulk orders, allowing you to experience our product quality.

Plastic Membrane Production:

  Protective plastic membrane options available for secure and efficient bottle packaging.

Custom Color Bottles and Caps:

  Choose from a wide range of colors for both bottles and caps, ensuring a perfect match for your brand.

Personalized Cap Features:

  Add simple letters or distinctive triangles on the caps to enhance brand identity.

Secure and Careful Packaging:

  Your goods will be packaged with utmost care, ensuring safe and intact delivery.

Scroll to Top